Starts May 1st 2019 - 2 months - with job guarantee!
A Data Engineer at LINKIT will build, maintain and support data-intensive platforms such as data streaming , industrialization of Data Science, machine learning and much more in enterprise environments. Are you an independent engineer whose knowledge and experience contributes for the growth of colleagues and customers? Join the team!
- 8 weeks traineeship program with a job guarantee
- Starts May 1st 2019!
- LINKIT's headquarters: Rijnzathe 9, 3454 PV De Meern
LINKIT offers a unique opportunity to an exclusively selected group to expand their network and knowledge:
- Salary from day one
- Small groups, personalized approach and coaches
- Trained by top-notch engineers that work with this, not just talk about it
- Practical hands-on approach
- Interactive knowledge-sharing
- Real-life customers
We all hear data, machine learning, real-time AI and how the world will be different. Data Engineers are crucial parts for this and formal trainings at universities lack the velocity to adjust to the market demands. LINKITs clients are eager to have Data Engineers, and LINKIT being a knowledge-driven IT sourcing partner with 20 years experience in creating, building and managing innovative IT solutions for top-500 organizations and governments could not shy away from this.
To be in line with the accelerating data engineering market, we created a modular defined educational program based on the latest next-gen technologies and insights.
- Programming experience
- Data savvy
- Ambitious & curious
- University degree
What you will learn:
- Basic networking, systems security and storage
- Virtualization: from bare-metal, to VMs & containers
- The JVM world & Scala
- Testing (TDD, BDD, E2E, )
- Building and using APIs
- Continuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Hadoop core: Yarn & HDFS
- Data Caching (Elasticache, Redis, )
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, )
- NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, )
- Authentication & authorization
- Streaming and Queuing systems (Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, )
- Batch data processing
- Real-time data processing ( Spark, Flink, )
- Concepts of datawarehousing
- Metadata management
- Containers/Jobs/Service Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Yarn, )
- Concepts of Machine Learning with Python (scikit-learn, keras, tensorflow, )
LINKIT; Top Employee & more than 20 years great at what we do!
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivating and helping each other, successes are being celebrated, and meanwhile there is always time for a game of table tennis, table soccer, FIFA, and, of course, the Friday afternoon drink. Thanks to all of this, LINKIT was voted the winner of the Top Employer award in 2017!
At LINKIT all consultants are part of an expertise team (we name them: squads). As member of the Engineering squad you will be able to share knowledge with other squad members during our club days (biweekly during office hours!), visit events, attend trainings, and join our social events! Our squad structure enables our employees in their personal development, by facilitating a squad specific knowledge matrix, a personal development path, transfer of knowledge, and, of course, dedicated time!