Brighter Brain is seeking a skilled professional to serve as an internal resource for our consulting firm in the field of Data Science Development. Brighter Brain provides Fortune 500 clients throughout the United States with IT consultants in a wide-ranging technical sphere.
In order to fully maintain our incoming nationwide and international hires, we will be hiring a Senior Data Science SME (ML) with practical experience to relocate to Atlanta and coach/mentor our incoming classes of consultants. If you have a strong passion for the Data Science platform and are looking to join a seasoned team of IT professionals, this could be an advantageous next step.
Brighter Brain is an IT Management & Consultingfirm providing a unique take on IT Consulting. We currently offer expertise to US clients in the field of Mobile Development (iOS and Android), Hadoop, Microsoft SharePoint, and Exchange/ Office 365. We are currently seeking a highly skilled professional to serve as an internal resource for our company in the field of Data Science with expertise in Machine Learning (ML)
The ideal candidatewill be responsible for establishing our Data Science practice. The responsibilities include creation of a comprehensive training program, training, mentoring, and supporting ideal candidates, as they progress towards building their career in Data Science Consulting. This position is based out of our head office in Atlanta, GA.
If you have a strong passion for Data Science and are looking to join a seasoned team of IT professionals, this could be an advantageous next step.
The Senior Data Science SMEwill take on the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain Data Science training material, focused around: ML Knowledge of DL, NN & NLP is a plus.
- Interview potential candidates to ensure that they will be successful in the Data Science domain and training.
- Train, guide and mentor junior to mid-level Data Science developers.
- Prepare mock interviews to enhance the learning process provided by the company.
- Prepare and support consultants for interviews for specific assignments involving development and implementation of Data Science.
- Act as a primary resource for individuals working on a variety of projects throughout the US.
- Interact with our Executive and Sales team to ensure that projects and employees are appropriately matched.
The ideal candidatewill not only possess a solid knowledge of the realm, but must also have the fluency in the following areas:
- Hands-on expertise in using Data Science and building machine learning models and Deep learning models
- Statistics and data modeling experience
- Strong understanding of data sciences
- Understanding of Big Data
- Understanding of AWS and/or Azure
- Understand the difference between Tensorflow, MxNet, etc
- Masters Degree in the Computer Science or mathematics fields
10+ Years of professional experience in the IT Industry, in the AI realm
- Strong understanding of MongoDB, Scala, Node.js, AWS, & Cognitive applications
- NoSQL databases, bot framework, data streaming and integrating unstructured Data Rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft Computer
- Vision,Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks
- Deep Learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Torch, Caffee, Theano, CNTK, cikit-
- learn, numpy, scipy
- Working knowledge of ML such as: Naïve Bayes Classification, Ordinary Least
- Regression, Logic Regression, Supportive Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods,
- Algorithms, Principal Component Analysis, Singular Value Decomposition, and
- Independent Component Analysis.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) concepts such as topic modeling, intents,
- entities, and NLP frameworks such as SpaCy, NLTK, MeTA, gensim or other
- toolkits for Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
- Experience data profiling, data cleansing, data wrangling/mungline, ETL
- Familiarity with Spark MLlib, Mahout Google, Bing, and IBM Watson APIs
- Hands on experience as needed with training a variety of consultants
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of IOT space
- Understand Academic Data Science vs Corporate Data Science
- Knowledge of the Consulting/Sales structure
Additional details about the position:
- Able to relocate to Atlanta, Ga (Relocation package available)
- Work schedule of 9 AM to 6 PM EST
Questions: Send your resume to Ansel Butler at Brighter Brain; make sure that there is a valid phone number and Skype ID either on the resume, or in the body of the email.
Ansel Essic Butler
404 791 5128
Senior Corporate Recruiter
Brighter Brain LLC.
1785 The Exchange, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA. 30339