Great opportunity to work with the leader in semiconductor industry who unveiled the worlds first 7 nanometer PC platform, created from the ground up for the next generation of personal computing by bringing new features with thin and light designs, allowing for new form factors in the always-on, always-connected category. It features the new octa-core CPU, the fastest CPU ever designed and built, with a larger cache than previous compute platforms, faster multi-tasking and increased productivity for users, disrupting the performance expectations of current thin, light and fanless PC designs. This platform is currently sampling to customers and is expected to begin shipping in commercial devices in Q3 of 2019.
Staff Data Analyst
You will study the performance of the Global Engineering Grid/ Design workflows across engineering grid and provide insights in effective analytics in support of Grid 2.0 program. You will conduct research, design statistical studies and analyze data in support of Grid 2.0 program. This job will challenge you to dive deep into the engineering grid/ design flow world and understand the unique challenges in operating engineering grid at a scale unrivaled in the industry. You should have experience working in an EDA or manufacturing environment and comfortable workings in an environment where problems are not always well-defined.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to improve the efficiency of global engineering grid and design workflows.
- Develop systems to invest, analyze, and take automated action across real-time feeds of high volume data.
- Research and implement new analytics approaches effective deployment of machine learning/ data modeling to solve business problems Identify patterns and trends from large, high-dimensional data sets; manipulate data into digestible and actionable reports.
- Make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, experiment analysis) with effectivepresentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Plan effectively to set priorities and manage projects, identify roadblocks and come up technical options.
Leverage your 8+ years of experience articulating business questions and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data. 3 - 4 yrs advance Tableau is a must. Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations. Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB, pandas, scala) and database languages like SQL Experience with data warehousing concepts (Hadoop, mapR) and visualization tools (e.g. QlikView, Tableau, Angular, Thoughtspot). Strong business acumen,critical thinking ability, and attention to detail.
Background in data science, applied mathematics, or computational science and a history of solving difficult problems using a scientific approach with MS or BS degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering) and understand how to design scientific studies. You should be familiar with the state of the art in machine learning/ data modeling/ forecasting and optimization techniques in a big data environment.
Data Analytics Software Test Engineer
As a member of the Corporate Engineering Services Group software test team, you will be responsible for testing various cutting edge data analytics products and solutions. You will be working with a dynamic engineering team to develop test plans, execute test plans, automate test cases, and troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Leverage your 1+ years of experience in the following:
- Testing and systems validation for commercial software systems.
- Testing of systems deployed in AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge of SQL and databases.
- Developing and implementing software and systems test plans.
- Test automation development using Python or Java.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in testing web-based and Android applications.
- Familiar with Qualcomm QXDM and APEX tools.
- Knowledge of software development in Python.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of JIRA and GitHub is preferred.
- Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Networks & Systems and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
- Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Networks & Systems and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Interested? Please send a resume to our Founder & CEO, Raj Dadlani at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will respond to interested candidates within 24 hours of resume receipt. We are dealing with a highly motivated hiring manager and shortlisting viable candidates by February 22, 2019.