For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to email@example.com.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Software Engineer, Machine Learning - Beijing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: C/C++, Python or Java.
- Experience with one or more of the following: natural language processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar.
- MS or PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computational Linguistics, Speech, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Large Scale Machine Learning experience. Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a demonstrated interest and desire to pursue them.
- Experience in analyzing sophisticated and dynamic patterns. Experience in understanding the complexity of the algorithms as well as in optimizing algorithms.
- Demonstrated familiarity with ML platforms, solutions and infrastructure.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to work with external clients.
About the job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Googles needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
You will be able to apply Machine Learning to solve real problems such as translation and speech recognition. You will have opportunities to innovate regarding core learning algorithms, working with the worlds top experts in these areas. You'll also have opportunities to work on products and user-facing features. Your work will benefit users that use/speak Chinese, and other languages. You will help billions of users to access information and to communicate more efficiently, across language barriers.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Develop solutions for real world, large-scale problems.
- Work with internal teams, to build AI technology into Google products.
- Participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and Machine Learning applications.