The Select Group is looking for a senior-level Python Data Engineer in San Diego, CA. This position will be leveraging more AWS with Python based coding to migrate their data from Netezza to Snowflake. If you are looking to work with the newest and greatest technologies in your next role, please apply.
Python Data Engineer Requirements
- 3-5+ years of experience developing Rest APIs that read data from databases using Python coding and AWS.
- 3-5 years development experience with data caching techniques such as Redis or Memcache in AWS cloud for faster response to API requests
- Python Coding
- AWS (S3 buckets, SQS, Lambda)
- This resource will be responsible for building APIs that are consumed by the mobile applications. The data is used by the end customer, so this person should have knowledge of the performance of APIs
- Read files with S3 buckets using python to load into the database
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
We are TSG a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.