As a Development Manager for Digital Experience Technology, responsible for strategy, analysis, design and implementation of modern, scalable, cloud native digital and artificial intelligence solutions. This role primarily will lead Intelligent Content Delivery program with focus on improving content search engine, implementing personalization engine and AI driven content ranking engine to deliver relevant and personalized intelligent content across Web, Mobile and AI Chat channels. This role requires a successful and experienced digital, data and artificial intelligence practitioner, able to lead discussions with business and technology partners to identify business problems and delivering breakthrough solutions.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to mentor and manage a digital team. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make a vision a reality.
· Define innovative Digital Content, AI and Automation offerings solving business problems with inputs from customers, business and product teams
· Partner with business, product and technology teams to define problems, develop business case, build prototypes and create new offerings.
· Evangelize and promote Cloud based micro-services architecture and Digital Technology capabilities adoption across organization
· Lead and own technical design and development aspects of knowledge graphs, search engines, personalization engine and intelligent content engine platforms by applying digital technologies, machine learning and deep learning frameworks
· Responsible for research, design and prototype robust and scalable models based on machine learning, data mining, and statistical modeling to answer key business problems
· Manage onsite and offshore development teams implementing products and platforms in Agile
· Collaborate with business, product , enterprise architecture and cross-functional teams to ensure strategic and tactical goals of project efforts are met
· Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and develop automation
· Work with technical teams to ensure overall support and stability of platforms and assist with troubleshooting when production incidents arise
· Be a mentor and leader on the team and within the organization
· Overall 10+ years of experience, with 6+ years of development experience in implementing Digital and Artificial Intelligence (NPU-NLP-ML) platforms.
· Solid working experience of Python, R and knowledge graphs
· Expertise in any one AI related frameworks (NLTK, Spacy, Scikit-Learn, Tensor flow)
· Experience with platforms Cloud Platforms and products including Amazon AWS, LEX Bots, Lambda , Microsoft Azure or similar cloud technologies
· Solid working experience of implementing Solr search engine, SQL, Elastic Search, Neo4J
· Experience in data analysis , modelling, reporting using Power BI / similar tools
· Experience with Enterprise Content Management systems like Adobe AEM / Any Enterprise CMS
· Experience in implementing knowledge graphs using Schema.org, Facebook Open graph, Google AMP pages is added advantage
· Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
· Results driven with a positive can do attitude
· Experience in implementing Intelligent Automation tools like Work fusion , UIPath / Automation Anywhere is added advantage
· Ms or Ph.D degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Data Science / Any
· Previous industry experience or research experience in solving business problems applying machine learning and deep learning algorithms
· Must be hands on technologist with prior experience in similar role
· Good experience in practicing and executing projects in Agile Scrum or Agile Safe iterative methodologies