- e Note: this role requires all employees to be local to the Nashville, TN area. If you do not live there currently, relocation would be required for consideration.***Join
Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.Peopl
e in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.Softw
are Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.The R
PA Application Development Sr. Analyst is responsible for coding the automation process components as per the low level technical design document created by the technical leads/senior developers. The senor developer will also validate the automation by performing appropriate unit testing and ensure configuration control is maintained at all times. The senior developer will mentor junior developers and perform QC checks on code components developed by them.Respo
nsibilities Include, But May Not Be Restricted ToWork
- closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical designDevel
- ops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components.Devel
- ops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.Compl
- ies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.Ensur
- es documentation is well maintained.Ensur
- es quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.Works
- collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.Repor
- ts status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basisImpro
- ves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.Mento
- rs junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
- Must be local to the Nashville, TN area for consideration; hiring in Nashville, TN only
- Previous professional experience with at least one RPA tool (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.) or a minimum of one year of professional development in either .Net or Java
- A minimum of 1 year in a professional role; this is not an entry-level position
- A Bachelors degree or relevant work experience
- Experience with Robotic Automation Process using products like any of the following: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Working experience in coding on at least 2 projects.
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.