: Solution Architect - Oracle Cloud Big Data Management Organization:
Technology/National Data Governance Locations:
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, District of Columbia, Florham Park, Houston, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, or Tampa
Are you ready to step up to the New
and take your technology expertise to the next level?
and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track
drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. We partner with our clients to help transform their data into an Appreciating Business Asset.
As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better!There will never be a typical day and thats why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology and data experts who are highly collaborative taking on todays biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies.We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!Job Description
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes. Oracle Cloud professionals
develop deep data integration skills to support Accenture's Cloud Big data engineering and analytics agendas, including skills such as cloud big data platform architecture, data and container services, server less (data) computing, on premise to cloud data migration, data ingestion, data curation, and data migration.
- Act as a technical and solution expert in the areas of Oracle cloud platforms, Oracle cloud data management, Oracle Cloud data integration, Oracle Exadata, AI / Machine learning capabilities in Data Platforms
- Advise clients on Data on Cloud adoption & journey leveraging Nextgen Information platforms on Cloud, Cloud data architecture patterns, platform selection.
- Build Senior stakeholder relationships
- Build personal brand within Accenture and drive thought leadership through participation in Business Development efforts, client meetings and workshops, speaking in industry conferences, publishing white papers, etc.
- Partner with Client teams and clients in helping them in Data Monetization initiatives - making business sense of structured, semi-structured, unstructured and streaming data, to develop new business strategies, customer engagement models, manage product portfolios, and optimize enterprise assets
- Develop industry relevant data analytics solutions for enterprise business functions
- Collaborate with GoTo market teams in generating demand and pipeline for data analytics solutions
- Collaborate with partners (software vendors) to build joint industry solutions
- Serve as data supply chain expert for the vision and integration of emerging data technologies on cloud, anticipation of new trends and resolution of complex business and technical problems.
- Lead the discussions and early analysis of the data-on-cloud concepts as it relates to Accentures Data supply chain service offerings, so that clear use cases are developed and prioritized as well as transitioning these concepts from ideas to working prototypes with the full support of the appropriate teams who will develop the new offerings.
- Evaluate alliance technologies for potential go-to-market partnerships.
- Lead the development of offering proofs-of-concept and effectively transition those concepts to the lines of business for full architecture, engineering, deployment and commercialization.
- Coach and mentor both senior and junior members across OGs and IDC.
- Develop practical solutions, methodologies, solution patterns and point-of-view documents.
- Manage and grow Data, Data on Cloud pipeline
- Participate in industry events to project Accentures thought leadership
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Utilizes existing methods and procedures to create designs within the proposed solution to solve business problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Contributes to design of solution, executes development of design, and seeks guidance on complex technical challenges where necessary
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
- May interact with peers, client counterparts and/or management levels within Accenture
- Understands methods and procedures on new assignments and executes deliverables with guidance as needed
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- Manages teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in multiple disciplines including; solution or technical architecture, Data Management, Cloud, or Big Data
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing and implementing large and complex Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, and Analytics projects
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and a working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Big Data Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and a working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Integration, Hadoop, NoSQL, Apache Hadoop, Spark, and Hive
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing solutions utilizing a combination of the following;
- Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud
- Autonomous NoSQL Database Cloud
- Big Data / Big Data SQL Cloud
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience as a consulting manager in a top-tier consulting firm preferred
- Deep understanding of public cloud platforms like AWS, MS Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with delivering Big Data Solutions in the public cloud platforms
- Ability to configure and support API and Opensource integrations
- Experience administering Hadoop or other Data Science and Analytics platforms using the technologies above
- Designing ingestion, low latency, visualization clusters to sustain data loads and meet business and IT expectations
- Over 2 years of experience in sales / pre-sales functions, leading pursuits, proposal development, effort estimations, statement of work
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with senior client executives
Our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.