Levatas is an AI solutions company. We help our partners understand and deploy artificial intelligence solutions across their enterprise using Data Science, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Automation, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
Our ability to create the future of business is only as strong as the smart, creative people who make up our team. We believe that doing the best work of our lives shouldn't come at the expense of happiness and balance, which is why we're consistently recognized as a best place to work and top company culture.
Levatas is seeking a qualified Senior Software Engineer to join our Technology team at Levatas headquarters. We're looking for someone who's ready to do their best work of their career, architecting, designing, and implementing software solutions, with specific concentration in cross-disciplinary problem solving and collaborative development for our growing base of first-class business clients.
- Design, develop, and maintain software solutions to meet business requirements of the clients
- Develop and document project deliverables such as requirement specifications, proposed solutions, detailed designs, project plans, system impact analysis and proof of concepts
- Program, test, build, integrate and implement web based multi-tier applications of varying complexities
- Analyze and fully understand project requirements to formulate and implement programmatic solutions that efficiently and effectively address clients requirements
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
- Use engineering principles to conduct technical investigations involved with the modification of material; component; or process specifications and requirements
- Advise, mentor, train or assist engineers and developers at other skill levels, as needed, to ensure timely releases of high quality code
- Provide technical consulting services to projects and production system issues.
The following are profile items that interest us:
- 2-5 years experience in Amazon (AWS) native serverless application development
- Experience in working with various AWS services such as EC2, ECS, EBS, S3, Glacier, SNS, SQS, IAM, Auto scaling, OpsWorks, Route 53, VPC, CloudFront, Direct Connect, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch and building CI/CD on AWS environment using AWS Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy and Code Pipeline.
- 3-5 years Nodejs development experience, preferably writing Lambda functions in AWS.
- 5 years of full-time work experience in software engineering, information technology, or related domains.
- An unlimited passion about software development
- Willing to work across the stack to tackle technical challenges anywhere in the system.
- Interest in working in a cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows of our customers.
- Demonstrable experience in compile-time languages such as .NET C#, Java, Swift, or Kotlin.
- Demonstrable experience working with relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of data science, machine learning, Tensorflow (or similar platform like Keras), and Python a huge plus
- Knowledge and understanding of data transformation processes, ETL, etc. a plus.
- Experience with designing and building large scale production systems or features.
- Ability to leverage and integrate with third party APIs.
- Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) designs a plus.
- Advanced analytical thinking; experienced with making product decisions based on data and A/B testing.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with Scrum or a similar Agile management process
This role is based in Palm Beach County, Florida.