Healthcare is at an inflection point. Businesses are quickly evolving and new technologies are reshaping the healthcare experience. We are R1 a revenue cycle management company that is passionate about simplifying the patient experience, removing the paperwork hassle and demystifying financial obligations. Our success enables our healthcare clients to focus on what matters most providing excellent clinical care.
Great people make great companies and we are looking for a great Application Architect to join our team Murray, UT. Our approach to building software is disciplined and quality-focused with an emphasis on creativity, craftsmanship and commitment. We are looking for smart, quality-minded individuals who want to be a part of a high functioning, dynamic team. We believe in treating people fairly and your compensation should reflect that. Bring your passion for software engineering and help us disrupt ourselves as we build the next generation healthcare revenue cycle management products and platforms. Now is the right time to join R1!
R1 is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services which transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals and physician practices. Headquartered in Chicago, R1 is publicly-traded organization with employees throughout the US and international locations.
Our mission is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue, so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our priority is to always do what is best for our clients, patients and each other. With our proven and scalable operating model, we complement a healthcare organizations infrastructure, quickly driving sustainable improvements to net patient revenue and cash flows while reducing operating costs and enhancing the patient experience.
As an Application Architect you apply your problem solving, critical thinking and creative design to architect and build software products that achieve technical, business and customer experience goals.
- Plans software architecture through the whole technology stack from customer facing features, to algorithmic innovation, down through APIs and datasets.
- Ensures that software patterns and SOLID principles are applied across the organization to system architectures and implementations.
- Works with product management, business stakeholders and architecture leadership to understand software requirements and helps shape, estimate and plan product roadmaps.
- Plans and implements proof of concept prototypes.
- Directly contributes to the test-driven development of product features and functionality, identifying risks and authoring integration tests.
- Manages and organizes build steps, continuous integration systems and staging environments.
- Mentors other members of the development team.
- Evaluates, understands and recommends new technology, languages or development practices that have benefits for implementing.
- 8+ ye
- ars experience programming enterprise web products with Visual Studio, C# and the .NET Framework. Robus
- t knowledge in software architecture principles including message and service busses, object-oriented programming, continuous integration / continuous delivery, SOLID principles, SaaS, microservices, master data management (MDM) and a deep understanding of design patterns and domain-driven design (DDD). Signi
- ng knowledge of progressive development processes like scrum, XP, kanban, TDD, BDD and continuous delivery. Stron
- g sense of ownership and accountability for delivering well designed, high quality enterprise software on schedule. Proli
- fic learner, willing to refactor your understanding of emerging patterns, practices and processes as much as you refactor your code. Abili
- ty to articulate and illustrate software complexities to others (both technical and non-technical audiences). Frien
- dly attitude and available to mentor others, communicating what you know in an encouraging and humble way.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Knowledge of the healthcare revenue cycle, EMRs, practice management systems, FHIR, HL7 or HIPAA is a major plus.
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
Our associates are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to innovative and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities we serve around the world. We also offer a culture of excellence that drives customer success and improves patient care. We believe in giving back to the community and offer a competitive benefits package. To learn more, visit: r1rcm.com