High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is an award winning Microsoft National Solution Provider and was recently named the Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.) and Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist in Cloud Productivity.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring a Data Analytics Developer to provide technical leadership for our expanding team.
What will my role be?
As a Data Analytics Developer you will work with customers to identify opportunities and scenarios where Power BI and Azure Data Services can benefit their business. You will deliver short and long term projects utilizing strong business, technical and data modeling skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with customers to analyze business requirements and define functional specifications
- Facilitating client meetings and strategy sessions
- Providing pre-sales technical support by attending sales calls and creating demos for customers
- Support and implementation of Data Analytics projects
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and enjoy working in teams!
- Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Strong working knowledge and track record of Data Analytics development
- 5+ years of experience sourcing, star schema & relational data modeling, ETL and processing
- Expert level knowledge around SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI and tools such as SSMS and SSDT
- Experience supporting large scale analytical platforms
- Experience designing automated processing, data validation, error checks and alerts, and performance testing techniques
- Experience working with SQL Azure and cloud data solutions
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and proficiency in T-SQL
- 1+ years of experience in migrating from on-prem to cloud (PaaS or IaaS)
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What else would make me stand out?
- Previous consulting experience
- Knowledge of database optimization techniques
- Experience with Python and/or R
- Proficiency in MDX and/or DAX queries
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and cloud data solutions
- Reporting experience with SharePoint and CRM
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications and Non-Microsoft data platform certifications
- Ability to work with cloud and hybrid environments
- Good understanding of statistics
- Knowledge in government analytics and policy objectives
- Experience working with Big Data technologies and NoSQL
- Multidimensional and Tabular Cube design, development, performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience working with Data Visualization, Auditing, Data Validation, and Data Mining
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance just to name a few.
Catapult was recently named a Texas Monthly magazine Best Place to Work!