RM Dayton Analytics premiere retail client has an immediate opening for a Web Analytics & Measurements Analyst.
The Analytics & Measurement Specialist position will identify data driven insights, inform test design and measure test results for various pilot test initiatives.
- Proposes, executes and communicates discovery analytics to identify new tests or inform test design/sizing
- Determine relevant metrics to effectively measure the performance of each test
- Evaluates test performance against KPIs (including deep dives/segment cuts) according to measurement playbook, helps apply learnings to future tests and assists with making scaling decisions
- Assists in sizing annualized impact of winning tests
- Receive discovery analysis requests and turn them into concrete analysis plans
- Perform relevant analytics to support test execution results and deep dives
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of entire portfolio of active tests results
- At least 2 years of experience in a business analytics role, preferably in testing or web analytics
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and/or incremental test design and implementation
- Experience in data manipulation and analysis using SQL, SAS, R, or Python
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, etc) or sufficient on the job use of related skills
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Exposure to big data tools such as Hadoop/Hive a plus
- Experience developing various types of predictive models with a targeted result of increasing revenue is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.