You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Have a direct impact on our solutions for automated HD mapping, closely interacting with R&D engineers
- Design, implement and extend our large-scale codebase in Python & TensorFlow, containing both prototyping and production code
- Implement internal tools and services to make our machine learning solutions work in production
What you’ll need
- Expert knowledge of Python
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure), Microservices, Containers, CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Experience with writing clean, elegant and maintainable production-level code
- Ability to participate in the development and delivery cycle, from analysis, through implementation, to deployment and maintenance in production
- Good understanding of mathematics, geometry, statistics, and software design principles
What’s nice to have
- Experience with modern C++
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, e.g., TensorFlow or PyTorch
- High motivation for getting research products and prototypes into production
- Being technically proactive, learning about new technologies, judging their value, and promoting their adoption when beneficial
- Creative problem solver and team player; TomTom is a collaborative environment
Meet your team
We’re Autonomous Driving (AD). Our product unit develops, delivers and maintains products for advanced driver-assistance systems and automated driving – with the TomTom HD Map at the core of our work. Every day, we welcome new challenges, do world-class R&D and apply it using the latest machine learning and computer vision techniques. On our team, you’ll not only play a part in making autonomous driving a reality, you’ll transform the way people commute while boosting safety and comfort for everyone on the road.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?