Join a winning team! Become a part of something meaningful!
Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources? Keep reading to see if this opportunity is of interest to you!
RentPath is looking for a Sr. Analytics Engineer to support the Consumer Product organization and leadership teams as we look for ways to optimize our site experience, troubleshoot changes in conversion, site performance, KPIs, etc. and they will help to build solutions that drive proactive analytics within the organization. You will be a problem solver with a Swiss Army knife set of skills that can be leveraged to break down barriers between business stakeholders and our data and be responsible for a wide variety of data acquisition, manipulation, and cleansing and should be comfortable building solutions that enable analytics teams to perform complex deep dive analyses.
A Day in the Life.....
- You conduct thorough analyses to develop/validate consumer segmentations, develop and compute consumer value metrics and support ad-hoc requests for data extraction, modeling and analysis cross-functionally and within a disparate data ecosystem.
- You will be expected to manage competing priorities and complexity in the face of ambiguity and build streamlined solutions that enable internal partners to effectively obtain and interpret data and platforms used in the operations of our business.
- You leverage open-source programming languages such as Python to acquire, manipulate, and cleanse data from a variety of sources.
- You prepare clear and concise data visualizations and presentations to enhance business decision making; experience leveraging Power BI, Tableau or similar software.
- You are responsible for the development, deployment, and maintenance of dashboards for the consumer product team including product owners.
- You Work across the organization and leverage cross-functional teams to provide expert analytical service; experience traversing multiple databases to uncover trends.
- You collect requirements, manage personal project intake, validate and update analyses and dashboards periodically, and provide reports as needed.
What we need from you.....
- Demonstrated success, experience or proficiency in/with the following: A/B, Multivariate, and other statistical testing methods
- Experience with web services like REST & SOAP APIs (connecting, gathering data, automation)
- Experience working in support of product development, collecting requirements, and delivering insight for product improvement
- Experience supporting the development of analytics solutions leveraging tools like Power BI, Tableau Desktop, and Tableau Online
- Open source programming languages for data acquisition and manipulation, with a strong preference for object-oriented languages (ex) Python and experiences with cloud technologies (ex) BigQuery and Redshift
- Familiarity with agile and sprint methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with the acquisition of and interpretation of business, data and process requirements, with appropriate usage of data visualization tools
- +4 years experience working with SQL, exposure to NoSQL a plus!
- Experience leveraging web traffic and consumer analytics tools (Ex. Adobe Analytics,
- Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Heap, etc.)
- Familiarity with Optimizely, Google Optimize, or similar A/B testing platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
- Comfortable narrating data-driven insights and translating technical concepts into simple terminology for a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders at various levels.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend sound conclusions and implementation strategies
- Strong project management skills; ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple projects
Nice to Have:
- Masters degree in a quantitative field
- Experience with data mining, ETL, in a Hadoop environment is a plus
- Experience working with ElasticSearch and Apache Kafka highly preferred but not
Why Choose RentPath?
Were a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. Youll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. Youll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, HomeAway, and Expedia. Will you be next?